Let your story do the talking! This is your opportunity to ‘Publish Your Story’ and let your family and friends read it along with the whole nation.
Brainfeed is happy to announce a new initiative dedicated to all young writers who have stories to tell but do not know ‘how to’ or ‘where to’. If there is a story within you, pen it down and share it with us and get published in our book- “Stories by the Children, for the Children”.
Let’s celebrate Children’s Day as it was meant to be- ‘by the children, for the children’. Bring out the creativity bubbling within you, frame a lovely story and we will provide the platform to showcase your talents.
Wondering what to do? Here’s how it works:
- Write an original story of 1500-2000 words. You choose the theme, topic, setting, style, and plot; we choose the best storytellers. Sketches along with the stories will look great, don’t you think?
- Be it, comedy, tragedy, thriller, suspense, fantasy or Sci-fi; we love them all. So feel free to unplug the creativity and scribble down your story.
- Don’t forget to mention your name, age, class, school and place. You will not want anybody else to take your place when it comes to storytelling! Share your story in .doc and .pdf format.
- What do you do with the story? Just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org withthe subject line: Publish my Story_<Your Full Name>. Attach your good quality profile photo (.jpeg) separately in the Email along with the story and just hit the ‘Send button’.
You can also share your story by filling up the form on our website http://brainfeedmagazine.com
- Students between classes VI to XII are heartily welcome.
- September 30, 2018 is the deadline to send the stories. Hurry Up!
- “Stories by the Children, for the Children” will be published on November 14, 2018.