Highlights of The Contest:
> Students from Grade 3 to 12 across the world Participated, and came up with innovative solutions to tackle Covid-19 Problems using AI with and without Code.
> 4000+ Registrations from 32 Countries all over the World
> Prizes include STEM Robotics Products, Phiro Robots, Virtual driverless Car course, and a lot more.
Prestigious Guests at the Awards Ceremony:
Dr Wolfgang Slany, Professor TU Graz, Austria & Dr Ken Kahn, Professor, Oxford University, United Kingdom.
Our sincere appreciation and gratitude to all the student participants, parents, School leaders & Management for making the AI COVID Warrior Global Contest a grand success.
” The Purpose of Conducting AI Covid Warrior Global contest was to make AI relevant in saving the world from ongoing pandemic” – Mr Ramana Prasad, Chairman, AI World School
AI COVID WARRIOR GLOBAL CONTEST – ‘Unique, first of its kind’ Global online contest.
Artificial Intelligence has enormous potential to support the global war on the Covid 19 disease. AI has helped us better understand the nature of the SARS CoV 2 virus, as well as, the manner in which it spreads. AI has also been utilized in multiple ways to fight against COVID-19.
At AI World School we believe that with the knowledge of how AI works and its impact, students have the potential to create innovative solutions to real-world problems. Students can then apply concepts to transform our society and shape the future of our planet.
Therefore, that is why we organized the AI COVID WARRIOR GLOBAL CONTEST to encourage students from all over the world to come up with their own ideas and simulations using Artificial Intelligence and find solutions against problems related to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
AI COVID WARRIOR GLOBAL CONTEST Winner’s (Code and Without Code) From Grade 3 to 12.
Grades 9 to 12:
- Winner | With Code | Matas Wasilewski, Kiddy School, Bournemouth | England
- Created a game that teaches about the importance of vaccination and how quickly the virus’ infection can spread
- Winner | Without Code | N.J. Sainishaanth, BVM Global, Coimbatore | India
- Created an animated movie about how AI Scientists use data to find solutions towards problems related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Winner | Without Code | Suryaansh Prithvijit Singh, Mount Litera Zee School, Bengaluru East I India
- AI-for-Girls | Shatakshi Tiwari, Mount Litera Zee School, Bengaluru East | India
- Created an animation about COVIPRO, an AI app that predicts the spread of COVID-19 and also assists people with any pandemic-related issues.
Grades 6 to 8:
- Winner | With Code | Arihaan Srivastava, Legacy School, Bengaluru | India
- Created an AI app that will help people avoid crowded areas
- Winner | Without Code | Prapti Gireese Balaganur, Global Indian International School | Singapore
- A presentation about how Paavan, a herbal sachet can help in enhance the air quality inhaled through face masks.
- AI-for-Girls | Zeshtha Raina, D.Y. Patil International School, Navi Mumbai | India
- Created an COVID-19 cases tracker app using AI
Grades 3 to 5:
- Winner | With Code | Saanchi Agarwal, Centre Point School, Nagpur (India)
- Created an AI Information App with Creative Corner & COVID News features
- Winner | Without Code | Saisha Warambhe, Centre Point School, Nagpur (India)
- Did a painting which shows how AI and people can work together in the fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
- AI-for-Girls award | Ashrita Sharma & Mahira Chaudhary, The Shriram Millennium School, Noida (India)
- Created an idea of a robot called as COVABOT-AAM which helps provide information to COVID-19 patients
The idea behind the AI COVID WARRIOR GLOBAL CONTEST:
The Covid-19 pandemic outbreak in March 2020 and the subsequent shutdown of Educational Institutions has posed unprecedented challenges in the education sector. Viewing this as an opportunity, leaders of progressive Educational Institutions have introduced innovative online teaching-learning solutions and engagement programmes while preparing students and faculty for the digital world.
We at AI World School believe that this contest provided students from around the world with an avenue where they can create innovative solutions to real-world problems associated with the COVID-19 pandemic with the knowledge of how AI.
We were really amazed by the projects that we received and glad to see the
ideas of the little minds engaging themselves and expressing their ideas on how
to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to solve real-world problems.
In fact, our judges had a hard time in finalizing the winners as every project that
was reviewed, was equally creative and the solutions were mind-blowing.
” The Purpose of Conducting AI Covid Warrior Global contest was to make AI relevant in saving the world from ongoing pandemic” Most of the time, it is too Theoretical or Esoteric for people to understand how to make it a reality. Initially, it was a challenge whether school students can take up this challenge and do something practical out of it but after we saw the number of entries we were greatly encouraged and excited.”