2018 is in its midway and already has seen a huge amount of conferences, international programmes, workshops and many more. The upcoming months are no less jam-packed as many conferences on robots and innovations in robotics are on its way. Let’s browse through the future of robotics and not miss the updates paved for the upcoming days.
The 2018 World Robot Conference is scheduled to be held in Beijing from August 15 to 19. The conference aims to generate global awareness and resources to boost the robotics industry. The China Association for Science and Technology (CAST) noted that more than 160 domestic and international corporations will exhibit their ground-breaking innovations in robotics.
The Robotics Business Review is organizing RoboBusiness Conference in Santa Clara, California from September 25 – 27 that attracts over 2000 professionals in this industry.
Other honourable mentions for the upcoming months are as follows:
- The SRS Robothon in Seattle Center on October 8; a free event open to all age groups.
- The International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems in Madrid, Spain from October 1-5. This year’s theme is “Towards a robotic society”.
- World Robot Summit in Tokyo, Japan from October 17 to 21.
- M3, M3 or Minds Mastering Machines Conference returning to London, England from October 15 to 17.
- Just like Rise of Bots, Return of Bots, March of Bots is hitting London on 23rd
- The third annual meet of NAO Robot User and Developer Congress will be in Boston from November 1st to 3rd. It has been entitled Exponential 18 this year.
- International Conference on Computer-Human Interaction Research and Applications (CHIRA) 2018 will be organized September 19th to 21st in Seville, Spain.
- The International Conference on Mechatronics and Robotics in Helsinki, Finland will be open to students, researchers, developers, and enthusiasts for October 15th and 16th.