Professional Qualifications :
- A.,M.Phil. (Economics), B.Ed.
- Honorary D. Litt
- Certification from Harvard University on Differentiating Instruction
- Global Teacher Accreditation with a commendation
- CIDTT – Cambridge Diploma for Teacher Trainers with overall distinction.
- Certification course on Child Protection from British Council
- Core Skills certification from British Council
- Teaching experience in Maths, Economics, Statistics
Career path from 1991 :28 years with reputed CBSE and International Schools
Academic Coordinator of TVS Academy, Karnataka for 8 years
Principal of BharatiyaVidyalaya Sr. Secondary School for 7 years
Principal of The Velammal International School for 3 years
Founder Headmistress, Vice Principal and Principal of Delhi Public School Nacharam and Mahendra Hills from 2006
Additional Key Responsibilities
- ISO Coordinator
- ISA Coordinator
- British Council School Ambassador
- Training Consultant for British Council
- Appointments with CBSE / Government projects
- Was HE of Economics AISSCE
- Master Trainer for COE Kakinada
ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL
An effective school leader and future thinker ; her prime focus has been on developing highly creative teaching methodologies and enhancing teaching methodologies. She has actively contributed to the concept of setting up and functioning of Math Lab. Meticulous planning and execution has always been forte. Blessed with a vision for the school and its students, she does complete justice towards promoting holistic development of the child. Her leadership style though routed in traditional values is futuristic and ever evolving. Under her able leadership students have been making a mark for themselves by achieving National ranks at the board examinations each year and accolades at all Society and CBSE competitions. Systematic organization of the school system with optimal utilization of resources has led to certification by ISO, IAO, ISA. Her efforts have been towards capacity building of the teachers through constant audit and training. She has endeavoured to set new benchmarking academic standards against the best at International Levels.
She has initiated a host of innovative practices :
Multiple Intelligence, Differentiated Instruction, Study groups as a learning strategy, Literary circle to teach English, Thematic integrated lesson plans, Multidisciplinary approach, Bridge courses for transition classes, Online support classes, Online concept tests, Erudite personalities as “Human Library “of the day to address and transfer their knowledge to students, School Cinema which works on the concept of movies as a powerful medium to teach students.
Contact Details :
Ph.No. : 9396335999
Mail id :email@example.com